What is microblading?
Microblading is hair stroke brows implanted into the skin using a hand held tool. Its a form of tattooing.
How long does it last?
The pigments stays visible in the skin for 12-18 months this is when a top up treatment is required. Some pigment can last longer depending on skin type it could last up to 5 years as it slowly fades.
Is it painful?
Some clients say they could fall asleep and some clients feel some discomfort during the treatment. A numbing cream is used to make the treatment as comfortable as possible.
Why is it so expensive?
Using all disposable equipment in the treatment means a high cost is involved in products. I use KP Pro pigments which were the 2017 best pigment range. Plus the time involved. 2 hours per treatment and 1 hour for the top up treatment.
Payment & Booking
If you would like to book then please copy the following questions and paste them into an email to me with your answers. I will then contact you and get you booked in for a skin test. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you over 18?
- Are you pregnant or breast feeding?
- Do you suffer from any illnesses?
- Do you take any medications including herbal remedies?
- Do you have any allergies?
- Do you have any skin complaints including scar tissue?
Total cost is £290 = check special offers page for current offers
Consultation and skin test – Free
Treatment £290 – £50 non refundable booking fee then £240 on day of treatment
Top up – Free (Must be 4-6 weeks)
Ive spent 6+ months training with KB Pro. This company is owned by the amazing Karen Betts. Formerly Nouveau Contour – the leaders in permanent cosmetics.
Hygiene and liscence
Using all disposable equipment to minimise risks of cross infection and through disinfecting or all surfaces means all the health and safety guidelines are followed. I have a licence from West Oxfordshire district council for myself and my premises which can be seen in the salon. To contact the council for any questions you can email them direct ERS@publicagroup.uk
How long does it take to heal?
The aftercare process is quite long. You must keep the brows completely dry for 5 days. After day 5 the tiny scabs start falling off. Then the brows go light and patchy before the top up treatment which will perfect them. Its not as bad as it sounds and its worth it!
Pre treatment advice
- Wash hair the morning of your treatment as you won’t be able to wash it for a few days afterwards
- No tinting the brows for 2 weeks prior- we want to try and match the natural colour
- No waxing for 1 week prior
- Do not drink alcohol or take any painkillers the day before or on the day of treatment
- Avoid using any strong exfoliation products on the area for a week prior